The Yearly Planner is the companion to HELLO HIGH SCHOOL. It’s divided into four school terms, with 11 weeks per term. Each double-page week offers opportunities to write, reflect and check which are directly linked (with linking page numbers) to skills or tools included in Hello High School book.
The Yearly Planner teaches tools which link with page number to Hello High School – adding another layer to teens’ high school tool kit, helping them say goodbye to stress, overwhelm and drama.
Each week includes 16 BIG HELPERS –
‘Sunday Set-Up’ and ‘Wednesday Wind up’ System
Productivity Checklist – 4 parts
Weekly WHY – Understanding purpose and what important
Monday – Friday Success Checklist
Learning to set personal boundaries
Tools to keep ‘what ifs’ in check
Reminders to ask for help
5-step helpful thinking reminder
Friendship helpers – more kindness, less drama
Monday to Sunday diary
Weekly reflection – 9 questions
Prompts to STOP, DROP and Sort to beat overwhelm
and a lovely reminder about care, kindness and looking after each other.
Teens explain why they need this planner –
- How do I plan, prioritise and be organised so I hand work in on time?
- I get so stressed when I don’t know where to start.
- I need help planning my time.
- I want to know how to get organised and hand stuff in on time.
- I waste way too much time doing not much.
- I cant keep track of where I am at and I fall behind
- I have so much stuff around, there’s always a mess.
- I don’t know how to set boundaries.
- My thinking slips and I don’t feel great.