The Yearly Planner is linked with page numbers, making it the perfect HELLO HIGH SCHOOL book companion. It’s divided into four school terms, with 11 weeks per term. Each double-page week offers opportunities to learn and practice specific must-have skills shared in HELLO HIGH SCHOOL.
This teaching planner (not a typical diary) is designed to be used along side school planners and personal diaries, or on its own.
Most children use it in year 7 and 8, then they have enough understanding, that they do not need it so much in year 9+
Teaching tools in each week of the planner – 16 BIG HELPERS –
‘Sunday Set-Up’ and ‘Wednesday Wind up’ System
Goal Setting tips
Productivity Checklist – 4 parts
Weekly WHY – Understanding purpose and what’s important
Monday – Friday Success Habit Checklist
Learning to set personal boundaries
Tools to keep ‘what ifs’ in check
Reminders to ask for help
5-step helpful thinking reminder
Friendship helpers – more kindness, less drama
Monday to Sunday diary
Weekly reflection – 9 questions
Prompts to STOP, DROP and Sort to beat overwhelm
and a lovely reminder about care, kindness and looking after each other.
Teens explain why they need this planner –
- How do I plan, prioritise and be organised so I hand work in on time?
- I get so stressed when I don’t know where to start.
- I need help planning my time.
- I want to know how to get organised and hand stuff in on time.
- I waste way too much time doing not much.
- I cant keep track of where I am at and I fall behind
- I have so much stuff around, there’s always a mess.
- I don’t know how to set boundaries.
- My thinking slips and I don’t feel great.