High school can be a time of extreme ups and downs. Teenagers in year 7-9 are always looking for practical ways to handle demands of homework and study, friendships, teachers and academics and most importantly themselves and their own mindset as they face new experiences and a range of challenges along the way.
Parents want to see their teens thrive in high school, of course they do, yet they can feel frustrated and helpless watching their teens struggle because procrastination, overwhelm, stress and drama are getting in the way of their teen’s success. Hello High School and its companion Yearly Planner offer ready-to-use step by step strategies to help teens make the most of high school.
What Teens are Saying
- How do I plan, prioritise and be organised so I hand work in on time?
- I get so stressed and totally lose it, what can I do?
- My confidence isn’t where it used to be.
- I procrastinate way too much, but don’t know how to stop.
- What’s the difference between busy and being productive?
- I can’t motivate myself and then I get so overwhelmed when I’ve got so much unfinished work to do.
- I know I’m a perfectionist and I compare myself to my friends.
- Drama, drama, drama. I get dragged into it and I don’t want to.
- Anxiety blocks me, I don’t know what to do.
85 Practical and Teen-Friendly HOW TO Tips
Hello High School, Claire’s second book for teenagers in years 7-9, is packed with 85 practical and teen-friendly HOW TO tips to boost friendships, mindset, productivity and success. If a teen has asked the question, the answer will be in this book
Hello High School is divided into 7 zones, each delivers tools needed to help teens stress less and shine more.
SCHOOL | HOME | PRODUCTIVITY | FRIENDSHIP | COURAGE | MVP | SUCCESS
Respected Australian author, coach and speaker, Claire Eaton, offers teenagers and parents the book they have been waiting for. It’s relatable, readable and brimming with teen-tested HOW TO ways to empower teens to say hello to high school with more resilience, optimism and confidence.
What’s Inside Hello High School
- Hello SCHOOL ZONE – Goodbye needless stress. (10 do-it-now tactics to press STOP)
Think smart, handle failure, tune in to teachers and be brain care aware.
- Hello HOME ZONE – Goodbye homework hassle. (10 simple steps to manage homework and study)
Plan, prioritise and use time wisely, push back on perfection and be test and exam ready.
- Hello PRODUCTIVITY ZONE – Goodbye procrastination and overwhelm. (20 sure-thing tips to get work done on time)
Use routines, dominate devices, set up for less late nights and reward yourself.
- Hello FRIENDSHIP ZONE – Goodbye dangerous drama. (10 great ways to step towards friendship and away from drama)
Ditch drama, get real on groups, trust yourself and find your fit at school.
- Hello COURAGE ZONE – Goodbye worry and anxiety. (15 helpful strategies to reduce anxiety and boost your vibe)
Follow facts, shrink mountains, manage messages, breathe deeply and think well.
- Hello MVP ZONE – Goodbye crazy comparisons. (15 brilliant tools to be your best)
Build boundaries, share positivity, catch comparisons, practice kindness and gratitude.
- Hello SUCCESS ZONE – Goodbye unhelpful habits. (5 ways to stay in the zone)
Choose your vibe, hang with humans, be active, eat mood food and get plenty of sleep.