#5 PROCRASTINATION, ROUTINE & PRODUCTIVITY get sorted tips
3-Part Audio PEP TALKS filled with evidence-based tools and teen-tested wellbeing and mindset boosting tips, to support young people aged 12 -18 (but not limited to) feel better equipped to tackle life’s ups and downs more confidently.
TOTAL – 65 minutes
#5 is complemented by Pep Talks #3, 4 & 7
Part 1 – BEATING PROCRASTINATION includes –
1. Three ways procrastination shows up and adds to teen guilt, stress and anxiety
2. How procrastination is a teen confidence crusher and wellbeing wrecker
3. Three practical teen tactics to push past procrastination
4. Why parents and teachers see procrastination as ’laziness’ – helping teens see an adult’s point of view!
5. Reflective questions to help teens do things differently
6. Ways to helps the teen brain push past procrastination
7. Using thoughts as mood movers for teens
Part 2 – ROUTINE TO THE RESCUE includes –
1. A simple routine that can decrease feelings of teen stress, overwhelm and anxiety
2. Why routines are needed and how they can help teens juggle everything on their plate
3. Routines are needed – clues teens to look out for
4. Classic morning and afternoon routines for teen wellbeing
5. Why 15 minutes can matter so much to teens
Part 3 – PLANNING FOR PRODUCTIVITY includes –
1. Helping teens stop time-wasting and get stuff done
2. Popular Sunday Set Up and Wednesday Wind up routine for teens
3. Productivity ingredients – knowing WHY, HOW and WHAT teens need
4. Life balance – teens need to a good mix of work, rest and play!
5. Ways teens can manage time to make the most of 5 school days